- Tiling (floors and walls)
- Re-hanging doors and fitting skirting boards
- Ames taping
- Fitting coving, cornices, mouldings and ceiling roses
- Hanging dado rails and picture rails
- Artexing and other textured coatings
- Rolling and stippling effects
- Drylining (plasterboarding)
- Exterior painting in hard-to-reach places (chimney stacks, dormer windows, skylights etc.)
- Cleaning gutters
- General house maintenance (see below)
- Tidying up afterwards
For bigger construction works including gas fitting, plumbing, electrical and general building work see below.
A wide range of services
General house maintenance
As small job specialists we can turn our hands to a wide range of odd-jobs round the house, including things like:
- Fitting a curtain rail
- Flooring an attic space
- Putting up shelves
- Boxing in pipes
- Lifting heavy objects (like furniture or mattress turning)
- Changing light bulbs
- Unblocking sinks
- Repairing gates and fences
- Assembling flat-pack furniture
Don't worry if you've made a mess of your decorating DIY, we're here to help... and we're discreet too!
Construction and other building trades
To compliment the painting and decorating side of the business we can arrange a wide range of other services including plumbing, electrical work, woodwork and carpentry, gas fitting, plastering, tiling, flooring, roofing and general building.
All enquiries for construction and other building trades please email Billy McLeod or telephone Craig Ferguson on 07769806389.